We Are

Posted by Admin | Posted in | Posted on 15:51

We are not perfect all the time. We can't make a smile anytime.
We have so many pains in our heart. But we can live in tomorrow.

I want the mouth can tell you this love. You want the ear can hear my true heart.
I want new feet can go anywhere. But you want both arms to tie me.

There's no answer in this world. You are not wrong. Raise your voice.
There are happy moments and worst things all over the place. Bless him to us live in the endless future!
Yeah! Yeah! Oh, dear my friends. I hope that I can meet you somewhere again.

We never forget tears tonight. We never forget your brightly smile. We never forget this moment just now.
Unfinished story goes on. Just like a rolling stone. We can live in tomorrow.
( Northern19 - Smile (2010) )

Comments (0)

Post a Comment